Although having a Wuaki.tv account is completely free, you still have the option to delete your account whenever you want.
All you have to do is log in to Wuaki.tv using your email and password. Click on “Settings” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. At the bottom of the page, click the button “Delete Account.”
Please keep in mind if you delete your account you will have no more access to your account, however if the account was deleted by mistake we can always reactivate your account, you will only have to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keep in mind that if you delete your account, you will lose all your purchased and rented content that you have in your “Library” and “Wishlist” folders
- Your email cannot be reused to create a new Wuaki.tv account unless you contact Wuaki.tv Customer Support to reactivate it.
- If you were using a Play.com account to sign into Wuaki.tv, deleting the Wuaki.tv account will not delete the Play.com account.
- If you only want to unsubscribe to the Wuaki.tv newsletter, open a Wuaki.tv email and scroll to the bottom of the message. You will see in the footnote a link that says, “Unsubscribe to newsletter.” Click this link and you will automatically be taken off our mailing list
- If you only want to cancel your Wuaki Plus subscription, log in to your Wuaki.tv account and click on “Settings” in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Click on the “Wuaki Plus” tab, and then click on the button that says, “Unsubscribe from Wuaki Plus.” You will receive an email confirming that you have successfully cancelled your subscription to the Wuaki Plus.